Offroad Self-Guided Tours, Adventures and Watercraft Rentals FOR PHOENIX, AZ
Offroad Self-Guided Tours, Adventures and Watercraft Rentals
Extreme Arizona provides you with everything you need to have an awesome adventure while touring the Arizona desert. We specialize in UTV Rentals and have a ton of really fun offroad motorsport rentals including watersport rentals. We are located in Cave Creek, Arizona just north of Phoenix.
Our ATV, UTV, SXS, Boat and Jet Ski rentals are offered seven days a week. Your fun can last for a half-day, full-day, or rent them for multiple days. Whether you are a beginner that needs some riding tips, or a top-level rider, we have the trails for you. We strive to make your adventure fun as well as safe. You may only spend a day with us, but your memory will last a lifetime!
Off-Road Multi-Passenger Vehicle Tours
Friendly for all ages and skill levels – Our all new Can-Am lineup is the perfect choice for touring the Arizona desert.
Extreme Arizona can help you create your next adventure. As Arizona’s premier off-road rental company, we’ll outfit you with all of the motorsport gear you need for an unforgettable desert experience.
Make Extreme Arizona your outdoor adventure choice today.
Our Polaris RZR rentals are offered seven days a week. There are miles of riding trails available in Arizona.
If you are local to the Phoenix area, Pick up your vehicles and head to your favorite riding spots. If you are a guest from out-of-town you may take advantage of our Tow and Trailer Package. If you don’t have riding gear, don’t worry about that either. We have that for you as well. Off Road Adventures are the name of the game here at Extreme Arizona motorsport adventure tours. We can rent you the motor sport equipment and let Tonto National Forest do the rest. Just make a reservation, stop at our shop, and we will get you ready with the rest; including maps of the local riding area where the trails are all clearly marked for your riding pleasure. We ask that you respect the land and all the living creatures that make their home in the desert. Please stay on the trails and only ride on the trails that are appropriate for your chosen vehicle.
We offer the best motorsport rentals in Arizona!
Take the rental from the shop to a local trail network for a 45-mile round trip route. You will see canyon walls, sand washes, a river, local animals, cactus, and amazing mountain views in the desert.
Duration: HALF-DAY = 4 HRS, FULL-DAY = 8 HRS
Side By Sides
Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo UTV Rental (up to 2 people)
– $360/half day, $515/full day (Full Gear All INCLUSIVE now)
With the turbocharged motor and increased suspension travel, this is a great upgrade over the Polaris for those looking for a more comfortable ride and additional power.
Can-Am Maverick X3 Max Turbo UTV Rental (up to 4 people)
– $375/half day, $535/full day (Full Gear All INCLUSIVE now)
This vehicle is for those looking for the ultimate experience! The X3 Max provides the most smooth and comfortable ride for adventuring in the Arizona Desert.
Honda CRF250L: – 1 Seater – Call to Book!
– $165/half day, $255/full day (Full Gear All INCLUSIVE now)
Dual-sport, great on and off-road, comfortable, neutral seating position, headlight, taillight This is a manual transmission.
safety equipment & accessories
- Knee Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Chest Guard
- Riding Jersey & Pants
- Waist pack with a few bottles of water if needed.
SXS Rentals includes all safety gears listed above
Complete Riding Package
We are fully street legal as of this minute! You can ride directly to the trails, on the road, like you do in your car, about 7 miles from our office location!!!
- You can drive our machines to the trails from our location.
- All rentals are street legal and available for use off-road.
- If you plan to trailer them away on your own trailer, it must have a tow package with at the time of pick up.
- All renters must be 21 years or older to rent and operate a machine.
- Operators must have a valid driver’s license.
- Passengers under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- An $18 street legal/off-road tag fee is required and will be added to the rental cost.
- $1000 credit card pre-authorization is required for all rentals
- The renter’s credit card will remain on file and may be used for time overages, damage, excessive cleaning, lost or missing equipment.
- Our company does not offer or cover any collision damages, the renter will be responsible for the full extent of any damage that may occur while riding.
- Renters are responsible for topping off the unit with premium (91) fuel before returning to the shop.
Motorcycle endorsement is required if motorcycle is ridden on the public roads.
Rental times may vary depending on time of year.
$500 security deposit required. Renter must top off fuel before returning to shop. Trailer rental available. If you don’t have Motorcycle endorsement and have recent experience riding on the dirt we have added service drop off and pick up to our designated trail head. Please give us call if you need this service so we can make arrangement. Renters and
Reservation made over the phone or in person:
48 hours prior to arrival – full refund
0-48 hours prior to arrival – 50%
No shows – no refund
Reservations made online:
48 hours prior to arrival – 50%
0-48 hours prior to arrival or no show – no refund
Tow vehicles, safety equipment and accessories
While our shop is located in the historic town of Cave Creek, the nearest riding trails are located 7 mile east in the Tonto National Forest.
Extreme Arizona can provide you with tow vehicles, trailers and all the safety equipment you need to ensure an exciting and safe off-road adventure.